Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving In Nebraska...

Our little family was lucky enough to be able to spend almost an entire week with our families for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, Emory got sick the first day and Grant and I spent the rest of the trip battling it ourselves. But we were so thankful to have plenty of people to help with Emory while none of us were feeling good. Another sad fact of the weekend, we did not take near enough pictures with the grandparents. We will try much harder at Christmas.

Emory had a busy Thanksgiving. We have no stairs in our house so Emory learned to do stairs this week. You might call her the stair master!
She ate two wonderful meals with both grandparents.
While we were at the Zimmerman's house, Emory played with a bunch of my our old toys. It was funny to still remember how things worked.This is what going for a walk in Nebraska in the end of November looks like. Luckily this was on the first day because it was WAY too cold after that.One of the best parts of the week was spending so much time with great-grandma Shirley! Emory loved having her around to watch her play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle,Grant, Emory, What great
pictures of Grandma Shirley and
Emory. I hope you all are feeling
better for the big birthday.
love mom zz

Sharee Forman said...

Hey girl,
I was going to see if you could email me yall's current address...for some reason I thought maybe yall moved since last year?? Just wanted to check. My email is: justinandsharee@tx.rr.com. Thanks!! :) Little miss Emory is such a cutie..I love that winter hat! :)