Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I know that Emory cannot tell me this for certain but I think she is loving Christmas! She saw Santa 3 times, got to eat her first cookie, went to her first Christmas Eve service, we sang silly Christmas songs, and opened Christmas presents for herself (sort of). This is her first round of Christmas with Grant's parents and the second will be with mine in a week.
Ready for Christmas Eve service.
Opening presents on Christmas Day.
"So there is more than just the paper and bows?"
We had a wonderful lunch and cookies for dessert. After a nap for everyone, it was time to play with the toys some more. Emory is all about walking around with her walker and this new baby doll stroller she got for Christmas. If you want to know what I have been doing during the day.. laps around the house. Later on we made a family ginger bread house. It was fun to decorate it all together, minus Grant who was taking care of the baby.
Merry Christmas!!!! We hope that everyone had an wonderful day like we did.

2 comments:

Donald and Angela said...

Merry Christmas, friends! Looks like Emmy had a wonderful time with family celebrating Christmas. Hard to believe the difference from last year :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emory You are getting more
presents! I am glad you got the
unwrapping down. See you soon!
Grandpa & Grandma ZZ