We are having a wonderful time with our families for Thanksgiving and wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of Emory's one year pictures. We love our photographer Lindsey (you can check out her sites by clicking her name) and she did an amazing job once again. Of course it was the coldest morning in Dallas yet this year, but Emory was a trooper. (only one trip to the car to warm up)







I love this picture of Emory!

Thanks again Lindsey, you were wonderful!







I love this picture of Emory!

Thanks again Lindsey, you were wonderful!


3 comments:
oh my goodness - love them, love them, love them. Turned out awesome again!! The hat is perfect!
Those pictures soo good! Excellent work by Lindsey...as always! And it helps to have such a good looking family as the subjects! :) Emory is TOO cute in that hat...can't wait to see the rest!
Hi the pictures were great, even
better than this summer. I love
the fall pictures. What a beautiful family God has given us.
hugs & kisses, mom & dad zz
Post a Comment