Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emory is ONE!!!

Today was the day that I could never imagine. My little baby was now by definition a toddler. She was so happy this morning, almost like she knew how special this day was for us. Grant gave her a bath and got her dressed in her pink party dress. Every one year old girl needs a pink party dress! Uncle Rhino and Aunt Jenny were lifesavers by helping us Friday night and this morning, what would we do without them! Friends and family came over to help us celebrate the big day. She looked so adorable and was very happy to have people there to celebrate with her. Grant and I always say we don't know where she got her social personality from, because it's not from us.
Then came cake! Our little lady was well... a little lady while eating her cake. She just dipped her fingers in the icing and didn't get all that messy. "I could get use to this!"
To my precious little girl,
I am constantly amazed by how beautiful you are and what a bright personality you have. You are pure joy! We love you more than you will ever know and are so thankful for the blessing you are to our lives.

1 comment:

The Carter's said...

Adorable!! Happy first birthday Emory!