Saturday, February 28, 2009

Arboretum Madness!!!

Two days this past week it was super nice here (like in the 80's), so Emory and I headed to the Arboretum after she got up from her nap. She is not as content sitting in the stroller anymore, she wants to push the stroller herself, or walk in the grass. I tried to teach her to roll down the hill but she only thought it was funny if I held her and we rolled down together. "Here Mom, it's my turn to take some pictures!"And she's off... Such a beautiful little girl!The next day Emory was on a mission. She was everywhere!! I guess she got the lay of the land the first time and knew what she wanted to do the second day we were there.Falling down wouldn't stop her, she'd get right back up and run some more.
Hopefully the weather won't get too hot for awhile and we can make many more trips to the Arboretum this Spring!

2 comments:

Donald and Angela said...

Way to go Emmy - we just need to see you in the infinity pool again and know that you've really gone full circle.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm walking here! Wow
Emory you were just using the
stroller to walk with a few
weeks ago. Way to go! G & G ZZ