Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We have had a great Valentine's Day weekend so far. Friday when I came home from work, Grant had arranged for Ryan and Jenny to babysit and I had two options for dinner! Not only that but he let me take a nap before we went out so I would not be tired. My sweet valentine! I choose to eat at a wonderful Italian restaurant here in town that my friend Karen got engaged at and it was wonderful. We sat upstairs in the corner, there was candle light, and not too many people, just what I like. Grant and Emory also got me some balloons which Emory loves.Emory was making kissy faces at Bob the tomato.Giving kisses to her baby doll.Saturday morning, Grant had class so Emory and I ran an errand and met him back at the house afterwards. When she woke up we went to the Arboretum. It was a little windy and chilly, but it was so nice to be outside again.
Walking with daddy is one of Emory's favorite things to do.On our way home!We grabbed some dinner and went back to the house. Emory was just silly around the house. I guess she loves Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I love the pillowcase dress. Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

Oh, the dress is so sweet! Great post, dess fam!

Anonymous said...

Emory You are loved so much.
It is so much fun to walk with
Mommy & Daddy. We will walk
too when you come to Omaha.
Ruby is waiting for you to take
her for a walk. Ruff Ruff.

Granny ZZ & Ruby Sue