Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look Out Pebbles...

We started our music class again and Emory is having a wonderful time. I had some inspiration when I met a little 9 month old girl who had less hair than Emory and was sporting a bow. Surely if she can do it then so can we! We were at our friends house having dinner and we put one of their daughter's bows in Emory's hair and to my surprise it stuck. We went and got Emory her own bows and she doesn't seem bothered by them at all. I guess it turns out that we have a bow wearing little girl!It was an AMAZING day here today! Emory and I had some errands to run, but luckily for us our mall has a beautiful outdoor area right in the middle. We took a break and spent time out there. She was not happy to get back in the stroller, but on the way home we met aunt Jenny at a neighborhood park for a swing.

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I love the bows! I love putting the huge headband bows on Caroline. Katherine finally wears them now too. Girls are so fun.

Anonymous said...

My Little Granddaughter Emory!

How fast you are growing up
soon you'll be asking for the car
keys. The bow sooo cute. It fits
your happy personality. I think
you are the cutest granddaughter
in the whole world. Do you think
I am just a little too excited?