Sunday, March 8, 2009

Uncle Rhino is 30...

Emory's uncle Ryan turned 30! Yikes. He had a great birthday party on Saturday and of course Emory had to wear her party dress. Emory had a great time exploring their house again, and eating the yummy food. We are so glad that we have uncle Ryan and aunt Jenny close by. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you and we hope you had a great birthday Ryan, we love you!!

Emory has now learned to take the bow out of her hair. Sad day for her mama.

It was a full time job keeping Emory from pulling all the things from Jenny's kitchen cabinets.


Happy 30th Birthday Ryan!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the new blog layout - very fancy :) Happy Birthday Ryan! Emmy, you look super cute in your dress - and keep those bows in!

Anonymous said...

Hello My Sweet Little Emory,
You are changing so quickly
and growing up so fast. I'll bet
that Uncle Ryno & Aunt Jenny just
loved having you at their party.
I loved your party dress and the
bow. What a beautiful young lady
you are. We love you! G & G ZZ

The Davies said...

I'm sorry that Emmy learned how to remove the bow...I have no doubt this was a day of mourning for you chel bell!

Emmy is just getting cuter and cuter...what a girlie girl.

Anonymous said...

Yah, we know that Uncle Rhino is 30, we need more video footage!

-Stu and Jen