Jaypa and Nanny Dess came to visit this weekend and Emory had a ton of fun! She has changed a bunch since they saw her last and they had so much fun playing with her. We ate some yummy food and went to a driving range, which is always a good time! I have a serious lack of pictures from the weekend, but we went to the Arboretum with Jaypa and Nanny and got some good shots. I am so excited because Grant and I joined the Arboretum while we were there, so there will be many more pictures from now on.


While they were here, we celebrated Nanny's birthday with some cake and gifts.


Emory had such a good time while Jaypa and Nanny were here she didn't want to miss anything by going to sleep. She fought and fought, but the sneaky tree swing finally knocked her out. While she was sleeping, a neighbor was trimming their trees and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Thanks for so much fun this weekend! See you at Thanksgiving!
Here are some more pictures of Emory from the Arboretum.

Trying to get Daddy's hat. So focused!

Our little stinker! We love when she crinkles up her nose.

What a beautiful baby. We are so blessed with such an amazing daughter. I cannot believe she is almost 1! Love you Emmy!
2 comments:
Love that outfit!! What a cutie! Hooray for living close to the arboretum!
hi chelle & grant what great
pictures of your visit. I am glad
you joined the Arboretum. It will
give you a place to go and enjoy
the out of doors with Emory.
cant wait to see Emmy love
grandpa & grandma zz
Post a Comment