Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Beautiful Day...

Emory and I have really been enjoying the weather lately. It has finally cooled down enough to truly enjoy the outdoors. Of course we went back to the Arboretum, which is so wonderful because of the fall plantings and there are not many people there right now. I cannot wait for Emory to run around next year! She loved the fountain! Emory just stood there and smiled. Our little Emory is now a clapper. She claps the most while eating, but sometimes just because. We were getting ready to leave and Emory was being a silly girl. She was making so many funny faces I thought I would share "the many expressions of Emory Dess." What a sweetie!Emory will not let a cool evening get in her way of swinging with her dad. We bundle her up and out they go!

3 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I love that first picture. It is a great shot with the way the light is.

The Ralston Family said...

She is just too cute!!! I love watching her become such a big girl!

That Pink Girl said...

She's just beautiful and obviously such a happy baby!