Sunday, November 9, 2008

11 Month Birthday!!!

Emory is getting so big! 11 months gone by and it's amazing how we continually fall in love with her. I get asked all the time if she is really this happy and I have to say yes (with minor exceptions like diaper changes and cleaning her face). She has been busy lately telling us so many things in her own language. She is using her walker and stepping back and forth from pieces of furniture.
I took Emory back to the Arboretum last week, yes again. It was beautiful and she loves seeing all the other people. Plus she can talk all she wants and it's never too loud.I brought a blanket and let Emmy have a snack out of the stroller. She thought it was so funny to shove a handful of cheerios into her mouth...Sometimes dads just get in the way..And sometimes they are just silly!

Our big girl!

1 comment:

Sarah Joseph said...

She is SO cute! I love her little dresses! Lets make plans for this weekend! I need to see you guys!