Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Little Valentines...

Sleeping Gabe. He could not be any sweeter. 
 Darling Emory. She is pure joy.
 Monday was so nice in Dallas that I took the kids outside to play with bubbles. Emory goes a little crazy with bubbles!
 Gabe pointing out the bubbles. He is really into pointing right now, which means Grant and I are busy trying to figure out what he is pointing at.
 His face sums it up, still not feeling 100%. Hopefully with the change of weather it will help him feel better.

 Our silly girl....



 After our bubble session I took the kids on a walk. I am so happy to be outside again.
 Daddy brought me home some roses, which are beautiful and Emory decorated Valentine cookies after dinner. She L.O.V.E.S decorating cookies. And eating the frosting. sprinkles. candy. cookies. yep, all of it.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

You are such a good photographer! I guess it helps that your kids are so stinking cute...

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Those are some adorable pictures of Emmy. I especially love the one where she is blowing out the bubble.