Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Steps!!

Due to the recent ice storm in Dallas we have been stuck in our house for the past 2 days. I don't think anyone in the Dess house is use to not going anywhere for 2 days, but today made it all worth it. Gabe took his first steps!! He had his first chocolate chip cookie today and that is what I used to interest him in walking. I think it worked. He seems way too little to be walking!!! We are so excited for little Gabe, and can't wait for him to keep up with his sister. Emory has no idea whats about to happen.

8 comments:

Schulte Fam said...

Too fun! I love how it is kind of a side shuffle!

Sarah Joseph said...

OH YEAH!!!! How cute is that!!! And to a cookie- how memorable and funny to tell him when he gets older! SO fun!

Unknown said...

Aww! Congrats big Gabe! I can't wait to see those little legs go in person!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline is super impressed with Gabe's steps. She keeps telling me that she gave him some pointers when she was there (even though she's never walked herself, she's quite inspiring). She also likes your new blog design.

Donald and Angela said...

AHHHH!!! How great is this?!?! Can't wait to see that little man groove in person! Hooray, Gabe!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gabe you just needed
a little temptation. I hope you
got a big bite of that cookie.
We love you! Grandma Rhonda &
Grandpa Jim

Kelly said...

So glad you caught it on video!! I'd walk anywhere for a chocolate chip cookie too--that's why Gabe and I get along so well:)

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Soooo good Gabe!!!!! I love seeing that:) I think I might have to bust out a chocolate chip cookie- my little guy is just standing- no steps yet!