Saturday was glorious! We had to get out. Even though Grant and Emory will still getting over their sickness we needed outside time. Both kids L.O.V.E. to swing. Grant and I took turns pushing each kid, too much fun.
Of course we had to bring Em's bike. She is so good at riding her bike.
Tiger goes everywhere Gabe goes.
Then the cold came to Dallas. Tuesday morning we got ice and daddy got to stay home with us!! So we had to build a fire to keep warm. No school for the kids and no one was going anywhere. Snug as a bug in the house! Day one of not leaving the house....
Wednesday morning, still super cold out and daddy had a late start at work. We relaxed all morning and the kids decided to cuddle. Gabe quickly changed his mind after this picture. Emory is in a phase where she really loves her brother and wants him to feel her hugs. Poor guy. Luckily daddy got to come home early from work and save mommy's sanity. Day two of not leaving the house...
Thursday morning, I went to my dentist appointment that I scheduled since the kids would be at mother's day out and daddy stayed home with the kids because his work started late again. How sad is it that my only time out of the house to this point was to the dentist?!? I got back home and daddy went to work in my car because his would not start., so at this point I am litterally stuck at home. We discovered that the kids really like to have their chairs pushed together. Emory calls it the choo choo train. Day three of not leaving the house (dental visits do not get to count)...
Thursday afternoon was getting chilly so mommy started a fire. Yes, mommy.
Friday morning I woke up with the kids and told Grant he's better get up because he was really going to be late for work, to which he said work was closed. We got 5 inches of snow through the night and we had to go out to play. The kids were so layered up, Gabe's shoes wouldn't fit! Day four of not leaving the house...
Trying to sled.
Ending a good day by reading books with dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment