Our little ones are getting so big! While I like to think that Gabe will always be my baby, after seeing many newborns lately I am starting to realize how big he really is.
Gabe had his one year check up this week, super late because we were originally scheduled during the snow storm, and they gave him an A+! He is 30 1/2 inches long (65%) and 24lbs 1oz (75%). Chubba Chub! He is really into throwing things lately, his favorite is to throw his lovie and then laugh and crawl after it. Gabe had also learned a trick to make his mommy laugh. Holding his spoon in between his teeth, so silly Gabe.
Emory had her 3 year check up (awhile ago) and she remains to be tall and skinny. She was 31lbs 4 oz (50%) and 381/2 in tall (80%). This picture was taken after a little adventure we had last week where Emory was locked in the car in the garage. With my only set of keys to my car. And my cell phone. Needless to say we both got upset. But I flagged down a neighbor driving down the alley and she called a locksmith. 40 mintues later she was out and in true Emory style she clapped and yelled "yyyyeeeeaaahhhh" when he opened the door. Then without any prompting from her mommy, she said thank you to the locksmith. Melt my heart. The next couple of times I got her out of the car she would say, "thank you for getting me out of the car mommy."
We continue to enjoy the nice weather. Tonight got a little chilly, but out we went for a family walk.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love that she thanks you for getting her out of the car. I guess she wasn't a fan of being stuck.
My son is so into throwing things too! He'll get his one year check up on Monday- I bet he's about Gabe's size- your babes are so cute!!!
Post a Comment