Emory is becoming very curious about her world. She lunges to get things with no regard for her safety, if you move things out of her sight, she looks around you to find it again and she is not content just sitting in place and playing. She really is an amazing little girl. She loves exploring our family room, and recently she rolls by our back door and plays. Today she was just laying there giggling.
Emory is slowing getting here and there with her "crawling." She looks very concentrated about making it to the remote.
Emory is also exploring many other new things. She has always been fascinated by ceiling fans, well I guess that has just progressed to her chandelier. I can understand it though, she is a girl and it is shiny. We only let her try to reach it because it is far too nice to have her pull out of the ceiling.
Emory and I have been letting out a friend's dog name Scout during the week and it is fun to see their reactions to each other. Both are happy initially, but interest fades as we are there. The really tough things about letting out Scout is Emory likes Scout's toys and Scout likes Emory's and I have to keep things separate.

The most recent thing that Emory has explored lately is......
HER NOSE!!!


2 comments:
I love the grunting as she tries to reach the remote. So determined.
Sweet Emmy - such determination. Your giggles are adorable Emmy - keep being fantastic!
Post a Comment