Wednesday, August 6, 2008
8 Months Old!!!
Emory is now 8 months old and things are changing fast! She is much more aware of her surroundings and is very vocal about things that she wants. So far she has one tooth, but I am sure the rest will follow shortly. No crawling yet, but Emory rolls to get here and there. Things have been fun and more busy than I ever imagined at this age. Emory is just silly and she keeps us laughing, we feel so lucky to have such a happy baby.
Where are you going baby?


Here is a glimpse into my life with Emory. You would think sitting in a chair and taking pictures would be boring.... apparently not for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Our active Grand-daughter,
She never stops moving!
hugs & kisses
grandpa& grandma zz
love love love the video of emmy kicking her legs and such...
It was fantastic to see you and I miss you & emory already!!
Traci
Post a Comment