Hi Mommy!
Today Dad has the day off and thought he would blog about his and Emmy's day together. We did the usual stuff (eating, napping, playing, reading), but we did a few other things as well. First, I finally lowered the crib like I've been talking about doing for a week now.

Then we played with the new toy from Nanny Dess.

Emmy started feeling the need for speed so we raced around the house in the diaper box we found.

It was starting to get dangerous, so I figured Emmy should wear a helmet...

Of course, she hated the helmet so went without.


Next I tried to get a picture of Emory's tooth. This was hands down the least favorite part of her day and mine. I did get a good picture of a chinful of drool though.

But then we played on the couch and everything was okay.

We love you Mom. Come back from work so we can play some more!
2 comments:
How cute! We just lowered Joshua's crib today, too, when we found him standing up and teething on the rail! Great idea about the diaper box-we'll have to try that! Emory, you are just beautiful!
Hi Daddy Grant! What a great Dad
you are, and you and Emmy have so
much fun together. I am glad you
both had a fun day. We used to have handles on the pampers boxes
to pull Ryan & Chelle around the
carpet on. Where is that tooth?
love grandpa & grandma zz
Post a Comment