Monday, June 30, 2008

Kiddie Pool!!!

This past Saturday, our friends Mark and Sarah invited us up to swim in their neighborhood pool. It was wonderful!! It had fountains, a huge umbrella in the pool, and it was EMPTY, which was nice to not worry about her getting splashed by other kids. We had a great morning and Emmy was so wiped out that afternoon. Nanny Dess bought Emmy this new swimsuit and it looks so cute, thanks Nanny.


Here is the most kicking that Emmy did. Not into the whole swimming thing yet, she prefers to just look good.


Emmy was so silly at the pool. I can't wait to go back with her.

I do have to apologize for this video. Let's just say Emmy has been squealing again. But it was "good" enough to share. Enjoy the loudness...

2 comments:

Amanda and Paul said...

She is so precious!! Ella is doing the whole squeal/yelling thing too. It is great when we go out to eat.

Anonymous said...

Chelle, She is just beautiful!! I can't believe how big she is already!