Grant and I had a wonderful weekend!!! We bought Emmy a pool that looks like a hippo, and needless to say she loved it. Grant and baby were very excited to give it all a try.




When we say that Emmy enjoyed herself, well have a look for yourself...
You can see the water still on her face! This is something that Emmy has been doing with her mouth lately, we have no idea why but it's adorable.

Normally when you ask people what they did over the weekend, they say watched movies, went out to eat, watched a co-worker compete in a hot dog eating contest.... WHAT? Grant's friend Marc entered in a Nathan's hot dog eating qualifier on Saturday and the family went to support him.


Congrats on your competitive eating debut Marc (aka "Meat Sweat")! Eating 10 hot dogs in 10 minutes is no small feat. Emmy was very impressed.
On an unrelated note, Emory has been doing tummy crunches lately. Such a busy girl...
3 comments:
Wow... lots of cute pics and TWO videos! You guys are the best e-parents ever. Chelle you should start some sort of at home business.
hi emmy! What a cute pool your
daddy and mommy bought you. And
I love your new swim suit. Blue
is definetly your best color.
It looks like you were splashing
your daddy. You are such a busy
little baby. We cant wait to see
you at auntie carols. love grandpa
and grandma zz and ruby sue
OK - I figure since I've been blog-stalking you for a while, I ought to actually tell you how adorable your daughter is. SHE'S FLIPPIN' ADORABLE!
Much Love,
Traci's college friend, Maggie
Post a Comment