Isn't this gown amazing!?! This was Emory's great-great Grandpa Zimmerman's christening gown and I was fortunate enough to borrow it from my aunt Carol. We really wanted Emory to wear it for her baby dedication, but she was still too small for it, so I wanted to make sure I got pictures of her in it now.




Emory looks so happy to be dressed up! I guess I need to keep putting her in pretty outfits.
We went on a play date today with Jacob. It's fun to see Emmy "play" with other babies and by play I mean stare at them and make baby noises. Thanks for having us up there you guys!



2 comments:
Chelle,
Your daughter is so cute! I love that face she makes. I can't believe you are a mom. It seems like not too long ago we were all in the youth group at Westside. I was bored the other day, so I decided to google people I grew up with...that's when I stumpled on you and Grant's blog. Just wanted to say hey. Again...Emory is so cute. Congrats...six months late.
Jamie (Harrison) Thornton
Oh Emmy - you are too lovely. That gown is awesome. Haha, and it really does appear as you appreciate the finer side of dressing up! Love it!
Post a Comment