Friday, May 2, 2008

First Trip to the Zoo!!!

Emmy and I took our friend Angela lunch today at her work, which happens to be at the Dallas Zoo. I would like to say that Emmy really enjoyed her time there, but she fell asleep half way through. So I kept taking pictures because what else was I going to do at the zoo with a sleeping baby?!? Thanks so much to Angela for letting us come visit her and walk around the zoo.

"Mom I don't like the way that bird is looking at me."

Here Emmy is looking at the big turtles behind her. She is very interested.



"That's enough monkeying around mom!"Thanks again Angela and Abi!!
Back at home Emmy thought her jumper looked tasty.

4 comments:

Sharee Forman said...

Hey girl,
Our home email is: justinandsharee@tx.rr.com
Hope all is great with you guys...I'd love to meet that sweet baby girl sometime! :)

Amanda and Paul said...

Hey Chelle!!! Your little girl is so adorable.....I can't wait until Ella & Emory meet!!
here is our email: ahoss@sbcglobal.net

Donald and Angela said...

Thanks for coming to the zoo chelle and emory - that chicken salad is still calling my name!

amy said...

Hey! My email is amy weems with no space in between at gmail dot com.
I can't believe your little girl is already 5 months old. She's too cute.
Josh and I are excited about the bbq but my due date is June 7th so we're definitely on the maybe list.