
I put Emmy down for her morning nap and all was well. About an hour into her nap I heard some noises but it was no big deal because she has been moving around a lot lately, but I thought I would go check on her because I think its funny where she ends up. Today it was like this...
"I could use some help mom!"
Emmy was glad to have both her feet together again.


3 comments:
Ha! That is so funny! Wouldn't it be nice if you could see what she's doing while she's in bed for a nap?! (wink, wink!) ;)
Emmy - you are too thoughtful. Thank you for your birthday wishes.
Again - amazing how advanced you are in your writing skills. You are a sweet lady!
love to get hhernaked in her cot , get between her legs and give her a good time, it is so hot how they kick and squeal like crazy when you play with theirpussy and it feels and tastes amazing i loved licking the peeoff my girlspussy's
Post a Comment