On Monday, Grant went to Kansas City for work. And yes it was just for one night but Emmy really missed seeing her daddy. This was me and Emmy's first night alone and everything went well. When she got up today I told her daddy would be home today and she was SO happy. Emmy just lights up to see her daddy and I can't wait to have him home either.
Thanks for the new outfit Nanny! I can't wait to show my daddy how cute I am.


2 comments:
Hi Emmy!
I can't believe I left for one day and you learned you to write! I miss you guys too but will be home by your bedtime.
Love
Dad
OH YAY - you put my favorite outfit on her. That really is amazing that Emmy learned to write so fast - watch out grant! Hopefully she can teach abi the same thing, I think emmy writes better than I do.
CUTE pics - she is such a happy gal.
Post a Comment