Hard to believe that Emory is 5 months old, but here we are!! We have such a happy little girl and we love learning the different things that make her giggle. Every month we have taken pictures of Emory sitting in her rocker and for some reason this month she seems so much bigger to me.
Emory is enjoying a snack on her jumperoo.
Here Emory is showing how good she is at eating oatmeal. (Notice the food smeared on her cheeks).
This is Emory's new way to roll. I refer to it as her "slow roll." She allows gravity to finish the job once she gets half way. I guess you could say its intelligent and lazy.


2 comments:
Emory, you are such a big girl!! I can't believe how fast you're growing, and you're rolling over! Yay!! I can't wait to see that in person! :) You are just too cute!
Happy 5th month Emory!
You are changing so fast. We
will be down this weekend to take
you on stroller rides, and read
to you, and watch you roll over.
See you soon. We love you!
Grandpa & Grandma ZZ
Post a Comment