Holy Cow! Gabe is such a big boy! He is just amazing and we are so blessed to have him. I guarantee you have not met a happier baby. Everything is funny to him, the latest thing is Emory yelling gibberish at him in the car and he just chuckles. His 9 month check up went well, he was 28.25in long (50%) and he weighed 19lbs 6oz (35%). He is a little bigger than Emory was at her 9 month check up.
Big sister wanted to join the fun...
Sweet brother and sister!
And here is where I lost control (if I ever had any to start with!). Things started with a loving hug...
Then a gentle tickle.....
And more tickles....
Such a good time together!


1 comment:
They make me so excited to have a boy and a girl because they are so cute together!! Happy 9 month birthday to Gabe:)
Post a Comment