It was my 30th birthday on Sunday, 10/10/10. Soon after the fire I started thinking if we were back in the house, how much fun it would be to have a 30th birthday party/housewarming party. But we were not in the house, and we did not have a party. But I did have a nice day with the family and Grant and I went out to buy our washer and dryer (woo hoo) and out to dinner, with out the kids.
Last week I was thinking about turning 30 and I thought, I am closer to being 40 than being a teenager. That is a strange thought. I can remember my parents turning 40 and thinking about how "old" that seemed. Not so much anymore! Mom of two and a 30 year old, ok. I can handle it.
Here is a blast from the past. This picture is from Christmas 2005. Just a young 25 year old.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Chelle! Glad you got to spend the day with the people that matter the most to you! And you got a new washer/dryer to boot! What a great gift. That's actually what I'm asking for on my 30th birthday. The fact I'm actually excited about a new washing machine makes me feel really old!
Happy birthday!! Umm . . .you look exactly the same as you did at 25!! :) Can't wait to see you soon, sweet friend.
Hey Chelle! It's Ashley from the mom's heart group. I came across your blog by accident while I was looking at another blog (can't even remember now whose it was) ANYWAYS, Happy Birthday!!! I also turned 30 on the 6th of October and yes, it's strange to leave the 20s behind!
Post a Comment