Monday, April 12, 2010
Gabe Sitting Up...
Welcome back Bumbo! I am so glad that Gabe is old enough to use the Bumbo seat, at least for a short amount of time. I think babies look so silly in these chairs. He is just lounging around, while sitting up. For my kids, the Bumbo emphasizes their double chins, which also makes them look so adorable! I think Gabe really likes sitting up because he can watch his sister run around. I am so happy with how much he loves Emory.
As you can also see from Gabe's shirt, he is spitting up more because he has some reflux. Last week he was getting more and more fussy, so we took him to see the pediatrician and got things figured out. We also found out that he gained 7 oz in one week!! Now he weighs 12 lbs 13 oz. Wow! I knew he was eating more (because it made him feel better) but I didn't realize how much more. Everyone keeps telling me how good that is, or it's because he is a boy, sure sure. But as you can see by our smiling little guy, he is feeling much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, gabe's not in the pink bumbo??!! :) He looks like such a big boy sitting there!! Oh, gabe - stay little for longer!!
Hi Gabe, It is great to see your
smiling all the time. You are
growing up so fast. It wont be
long and you will sit by yourself
without the bumbo seat. see you
this weekend when we come for
ella's dedication. love you!
Grandpa & Grandma z
Post a Comment