Saturday, April 10, 2010

A First...

How I love my little girl! We had a first of many girl firsts in Emory's life. Tonight after dinner, I asked Emory if she wanted to paint her toe nails. Her response was... "Aunt Jenny's Toes." Yes Emory just like Aunt Jenny, who has pretty painted toes. So I grabbed the pink sparkly polish I bought just for Emory and we began. Her little toes looked so cute painted pink and I think I liked it more than she did. Ready and waiting....
Watching mommy work...
The finished product!
Does this mean she likes it or not? I am going to assume she does. We will have many more toe painting sessions at the Dess house!

2 comments:

KC said...

ADORABLE! I can't wait for the day Emmy can join us for mani/pedi's while all the boys are out doing their manly bonding! :)

Anonymous said...

hi emmy Grandma and Grandma Shirley went to Vermillion on Sat
and got Grandma shirley's fingers
done and my toes done. Your toes
look like your Aunt Jennys's,
Should we paint Ella's toes when
we are down this weekend? grandma z