Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy...

Our sweet little baby boy had surgery on Thursday and is doing well resting at home now. We knew for about 2 weeks this was going to happen, but that still did not make it any easier. He was such a trooper and didn't cry while waiting, even though it was well past time for him to eat. Gabe and I stayed in the hospital Thursday night and came home Friday. He is doing very well and thanks to everyone who was praying!

Being so patient...
Daddy holding Gabe after the surgery. I didn't realize how chubby he is getting until I saw this picture, gotta love it! He was still a little sleepy from the anesthesia.
His little glowing toe.
I have to give a big thanks to our friends, the Wallace's for watching Emory. Plans changed the morning of the surgery and they totally helped us out. We are so grateful!

1 comment:

Karen and Billy Thomas said...

So glad everyone is doing well!!