Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Months Old!!!

I am as shocked as anyone else. My baby is two months old. We have had a busy second month of life (with surgery and all), and we are looking forward to next month being much calmer. Gabe is just delightful! He blends so well into our family and I am amazed at how he looks for Emory. At the hospital he was weighed and is now around 12 pounds. Yikes! I guess we just like our babies chubby and healthy. He has started cooing! I love cooing, and I am so proud of our little man.
Here is our little guy with his almost smile. He will smile now, but I haven't caught it with my camera yet. Grant loves this picture because it shows the presence of Gabe's double chin!
Gabe has been working really hard at lifting up his head.
Click here to see Emory at 2 months. I remember I couldn't wait to see what Gabe was going to look like, and now I can't figure out who he resembles more. You can tell Emory and Gabe are siblings, but it's so interesting to see their differences. Emory is desperate to play with Gabe, the other day she laid down during his tummy time just to be close to him. Adorable!
This morning I tried to get another picture of the kids in their big sister/baby brother shirts. Gabe will be out of his shirt with in days and I think they are so cute together. I guess it was not what Emory or Gabe wanted to do, because they both ended up crying.... see the resemblance now?
I couldn't resist posting a picture of just Emory, she was memorized by the TV.

4 comments:

John, Amanda, Claire & Sam said...

Gabe is so adorable!!! And Emory is, too. Together they are just too precious! Where did you find the Big Sister & Little Brother shirts? I love them! Also, your pictures are absolutely beautiful, so I have to ask what kind of camer you're using now.... So much has changed since we last saw you guys!

Anonymous said...

The Big Sister Baby Brother picture is just perfect with the crying. Love.

Gabe is so cute! I get to meet him in a little more than a month...yay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle, thanks for the blog
which shows how much Gabe looks
like Emory. I cant believe it.
I think Gabe has grandpa's double
chin.
How did you get Gabe & Emory to cry
at the same time. ha ha!
love grandma z

Stacey & Rhnissa said...

Gabe and Emory are too cute! Can't believe how fast time has gone. Love seeing the pictures of them. We all definitly need to get the kids together when you guys come back! I am sure Grandma would love it. Take care and love to you all! Rhnissa