Last week, we went to the pumpkin patch with Emory's friend Brady. It was such a nice day and the kids had fun running around with all the "balls" as Emory calls them.

Still one of Emory's favorite activities, pushing and pulling anything!


This is the cutest picture of Brady and Emory, they are hugging! All the pictures I took of them together on the pumpkins did not turn out, they are way too busy to sit still at the same time.


I love this picture because you can actually see Emory's face while she is saying straw and she is really excited about it!

We were lucky that both kids sat in the wagon to eat their lunch. Bri and I actually got to sit and chat! Her little boy Rhett was such a good little boy, I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of him! Hopefully we can meet up with them again soon.
1 comment:
That couple Brady & Emmy couldnt
be cuter. I am glad the wagon is
getting some use also. Emmy your
hair is getting sooo long! love
granny zz
Post a Comment