Friday, July 10, 2009

Emory's Current Favorite Things...

There are some new things that are Emory's current favorites. The one that I am most happy about is she is loving my old blue bunny blanket. My grandma made it for me when I was little and now it is hers.
And of course dancing!!



Another is Grant's old hat. She always puts it on backwards and will just wear it around the house, if we take it in the car she will hug it while in her carseat. I am sure it reminds her of daddy and that's why she loves it so much!
Her new favorite activity is jumping on the couch. She will push us off the couch first so that she can jump without us getting in her way. At the end of the video she bites her tongue, but no worries she went right back to jumping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello It looks like our little
granddaughter is full of activity.
I hope I can keep up with her.
She is getting so cute in her
actions. Granny ZZ