Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emmy Loves Babies...

Emmy has always loved babies. I guess that just comes with being a little girl. Anytime we see a baby she has to run over to it for a closer look, lately she puts her finger to her mouth and says sshhh when a baby is in the carrier. Needless to say she also loves her baby dolls.

She pushes her baby in the stroller daily, Included baby in our Easter picture,And well, I guess her baby had to go potty...
But it is a good thing that Emmy loves babies so much, because we are going to have another one!!! We are almost 13 weeks along and the due date is February 6th. The beginning has been rough on this mama, but I think we are getting past all that (thank God!).

Say hello to Baby Dess!!
He/She kept their hand up by their head through the sonogram. I loved seeing those little arms and legs and the baby moving!

We are so thrilled to be adding to our little family. Emmy is getting her first cousin in November and a sibling in February, she is going to have so much fun!

8 comments:

KC said...

Aww....look how sweet baby Dess is! We are SOO excited for you guys and can't wait to see your family of 3 turn into a family of 4. Congrats, and I certainly hope better days are ahead for this pregnancy! :)

The Davies said...

I'm glad I didn't find out through your blog. Why aren't there any more pictures of the arboretum on this post?

John, Amanda, Claire & Sam said...

Congratulations!!!

That Pink Girl said...

Congratulations!!!

Donald and Angela said...

Well, a big HIP HIP HOORAY! Emmy - big sister time is a-comin'! What a sweet big sister you will be. We are pumped to have another Dess down the street! YAY! Baby Dess - you are already so beautiful/handsome! We love you!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Congratulations!

Sharee Forman said...

That's so exciting, congratulations!! Glad you are feeling better too! :) Are yall going to find out what you're having or keep it a surprise?

The Ralston Family said...

YEA!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!