Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend with Grandpa and Grandma...

This weekend Grandpa and Grandma Zimmerman came down for a visit and Emory had a great time. Emory is much more active and vocal than the last time Grandpa and Grandma saw her. We had a fun weekend with stroller rides, reading books, playing peek-a-boo and talking to everyone. Emory now says ba-ba and as of Saturday night we have MA-MA! Grandpa's mustache was VERY interesting during this trip.
Grant and I ran an errand on Saturday leaving the grandparents and uncle Ryan and aunt Jenny to watch Emory. I guess things got out of control and somehow Emory ended up with a mohawk...
"I don't think this works for me..."

"I look great!"
We had another hair mishap on the slide at the park. Emory was really excited about the slide!
Grandpa and Grandma brought Emory a tree swing for our back yard, needless to say she LOVES it. We have been outside every night since and she throws a mini-fit when we take her out. Here is how she looks while swinging...
"Grandpa, let me out. I want to swing more please!"Emory is such a little giggle box. Recently she enjoys playing "catch" which involves us giving her the ball and her pushing it away. So fun!

This is a video of when Emory started talking. Let's just say she has the ba-ba down. There is a complete disregard when Grant tried to through a Da-Da in there, she just kept on ba-ba-ing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle, Grant & Emory, thanks
for the fun weekend. It was fun to
hear Emory starting to make words.
She is a great listener and page
turner, so attentive. We also had
fun at the park and playing beauty
shop with Aunt Jenny. Love you!
Grandpa & Grandma ZZ