Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Little Baby!!!

Not much has been going on this week around the Dess house. Wednesday we went to the Cooley's new house and played with Carson and Jacob. Emory was very glad to see her friends. Other than that we have been busy getting ready for Grandma Zimmerman's visit this weekend.
Since finding her thumbs Emory wants to make sure they stay in her mouth. She has started holding onto her hand to make sure that thumb doesn't go anywhere. Silly baby!!
Here is a picture of Emory's favorite thing to look at. We thought everyone should see exactly what is making her so happy in the video.

2 comments:

Amanda and Paul said...

Chelle- Emory is precious!! I think she looks a lot like you. I love keeping up with you guys. Tell Ryan and Jenny that Emory needs a cousin.

Donald and Angela said...

Haha, she's fantastic. Donald and I get that excited when we see that sun too. Give her a hug from Abi!