Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rolly Polly!!!

That's right our little Emory took the big step in mobility and decided to roll! She has been working on rolling over for a few weeks and today was the day. Sadly, Grant was golfing with some work friends but Emory will show him soon. She also sucked her thumb on Friday which is a big deal for us considering she refuses to take a pacifier.


Emory has always been an expressive baby, lately she has been practicing a new face.... the pout.
Saturday was such an amazing day here, why not take Emmy out? We took her to the Dallas Arboretum for the first time and spent the day with our friends Donald and Angela. Here we are camped out enjoying the green lawn.

Chelle, Emmy, Angela and little Abby (who enjoyed the sights from inside Angela's tummy).


"I hate tulips!!!""Oh wait, I love tulips."Picnicing by the lake Some more of the beautiful tulips..

2 comments:

Donald and Angela said...

WOW, how awesome that we were just talking about her rolling...and she did it the next day! HOORAY!!! Boo for Grant not being there. I'm getting ready to post our pics from the arboretum too...what a great day.

Anonymous said...

How dare you make me do my laugh out loud voice (it's quite annoying I assure you) but when I saw the tulips pic I couldn't help myself. Was the giant duck after her? :)