Here are some pictures and videos from the last few days. She is such a funny little girl, we just wish she knew how much she makes us laugh. I guess that will come later.
Playtime with Emmy is getting to be so much fun. She loves toys that have faces on them and anything that rattles. Emmy is also amazed when we eat anything, last night she was smacking her lips as if she was saying, "mmmm that looks good!" Not yet baby.


Emory and Chelle were having fun playing the other day and Chelle wanted to video tape Emory eating her shirt. But there was so much more that Emory had to say, listen to her response when Chelle asked her "What do you think."
On Tuesday, Chelle took Emory for a walk in her big girl stroller. Chelle had to tighten the straps as small as it could go but she thinks Emory enjoyed looking around.

Maybe Emory thought it was a roller coaster, because almost the entire time she had her arms up in the air.

"weeeeee!!"

This last video is something that Emory has been doing for about a week. It first happened when Chelle put her down for the morning nap and kept hearing noises so she went back in to check on her. Chelle was very surprised to see the aquarium was on, she turned it off and waited to see if there was a sensor or a timer or something, and then she saw how it turned on. Needless to say we hear this all the time now, even at 5am when Emory is suppose to be sleeping. Silly little girl.
3 comments:
So I think I heard Grant making the same noise that's on your 1st video at work. It didn't have quite the same cute effect as Emory's though.
Since seeing that first video, Riley is convinced he has found his true soulmate.
Hi Emory! Thanks for the video
of you in your crib. You are moving around so much. I am glad
you have the aquarium which nana &
JaPaw gave you to keep you busy when Mommy and Daddy are sleeping.
You are just a night owl. (I think
I know where Emory got that pouty
face.) love grandma z
Post a Comment