The new kitchen. My favorite parts are the farm house sink, down draft and dual fuel stove and the pull out trash.
Our family room. Missing some art, but nearly complete.
Entry way.
Play area and dinning table. This white couch is amazing. You might question a white couch with toddlers, but it's Ikea. And slip covered. Amazing.Side console behind the dinning table. Thank you Home Goods.
Emory's bedroom.Gabe's room.
Our room.
Guest bath.
I did not get pictures of the master bathroom. Kinda small and can't get a good angle, so just believe me that it is done too.
Again, thank you to everyone who helped us along the way. What a turbulent year! We are settled in our home and are so glad to be back.





3 comments:
Your home is GORGEOUS! I can't imagine how overwhelming it must have been at times to be starting completely from scratch but you did a great job!
Would you be willing to share where you got your living room curtains? Love the subtle pattern!
So wonderful! Everything just looks beautiful!!! Lanshire is oh so happy to have you back too :) Hard to believe that it's been a year. So encouraging and amazing to see how you have handled the past 365 days - thankful for your family!
I cannot believe it has been a year! I'll bet it feels like more for yall. Congrats on a beautiful house!
Post a Comment