Today I was thinking about Gabe being 11 months and I am so in love with my son. He is truly amazing. He still seems small to be doing all the things he can do now. I do have to admit that I am sad about him getting big and not being my baby anymore. The big boy phase is creeping in! No more cuddling before naps and bedtime, he basically lunges out of my arms to roll around in his crib. Insert broken mommy's heart here.
Gabe is crawling all over the place. Not only crawling, but pulling up and standing WITHOUT holding on. So fun! He has gotten a few bumps here and there, but with a kiss and hug from mom, he is off again. Gabe still only has 2 teeth, but is eating anything and everything. His favorites right now are blueberries, strawberries, mac and cheese, hot dogs and goldfish. He is still taking 2 naps and sleeps about 12 hours at night. He knows we need him to be a good sleeper. Gabe can say dada, baba (bottle) and I think he's starting on ball. He has been sick lately, which is no fun for out little guy. He threw up for the first time last week and still is not 100%. He has more hair than Emory did at this point, which doesn't seem fair, but we love his golden locks. It looks like daddy's genes won again and it will be very light, fine and straight.
Gabe is never far away from his tiger. B.F.F.
Seriously?
Here's where I lost control....
All done?
Yes!
Gabe is such a wonderful boy. He is exactly what the fourth member of our family was suppose to be. He is silly and adorable. Thank you Lord for giving us our son and for blessing our lives with him!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE the close up of Gabe...ADORABLE!! How is he growing up so fast?? But what a cute little man!
He is SUCH a precious little thing. And, by the way, your Christmas card was amazing!! So, so cute.
Post a Comment