Friday, December 17, 2010

Silly Dress Up Party...

For Emory's third birthday, we decided to have a silly dress up party. She really enjoys dressing up, but I didn't want to have a princess party so that her little friends that are boys could come. It was so much fun to let the kids pick out what ever they wanted to put together.

The loot! Thank you Oriental Trading company....
 Ready for the party. This is probably one of the best pictures of our house after all the renovations. We have been living our normal life and I have yet to get good "after" pictures.
 Someone wouldn't take a nap because she knew it was her birthday party that day.

 Cupcake toppers. Super adorable!
 Ella Grace picking her necklace.
 Abi was going for the layered look.
 The Fluellen boys.
 Lovely Lucy. Such a sweetie.
 Emory LOVES being sung to. She was so ready for this moment.


 The girls were enjoying their treat and Gabe was not wanting to be a construction worker.

 Silly girls (and daddy) after the party. Needless to say Emory had a great time with her friends. We were so fortunate to be in the house for her party and that so many people could celebrate with us!

3 comments:

Conklin Family said...

I LOVE how open your house is now!!! Beautiful. And I think we have the same backsplash.

Kelly said...

I loved Em's face when everyone started singing. It looked like she was thinking "Oh my, are you singing for ME? Do continue!"

Anonymous said...

I think Grant in the crown is
adorable. the house looks great
too. love grandma rhonda