Our little guy is such an amazing little boy. 7 months old and fantastic. He has started baby food and is LOVING it. His favorites are green beans, sweet potatoes, pears and bananas. Not a fan of peaches. We have also started puffs, which he also loves. Emory gets in on the fun and like to help feed him and give him his water.
He is usually sleeping from around 8pm to 7am and takes 2 or 3 good naps a day. He moves around in his crib now and rolls over to his tummy in his crib, which means we have to go flip him over.
At Gabe's 6 month checkup (sorry for the delay), he weighed 16 lbs 7 oz (45%) and his length was 26 1/4 in (50%). He got his first tooth this weekend! Slightly more fussy, but still cute.Gabe still adores Emory. She makes everything better and so much more fun. I am trying not to be offended that I carried him for 9 months, feed him, clean him, etc and she is his favorite. Her daily goal is to make him laugh by jumping off the furniture.
We are so thankful for Gabe. He is perfect. We love him more than words can describe.


3 comments:
I love love love that 2nd to last picture!! How is he already 7 months old??!!
So sweet:) Love that little guy!
Those silly girls, they will keep
Gabe smiling. I wish I had an ice
cream cone! love grandma rhonda
Post a Comment