Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Such Sweet Kids!!!

Yesterday morning Emory wanted to watch a show on my ipod, and wanted to hold Gabe. He, of course, was in heaven to be that close to his sister and allowed to watch the show. They were so into it they wouldn't even give me a look for the camera.... this is all I could get. Still sweet!
Since we are replacing nearly everything we owned, I am constant shopping. Sounds fun until you have to replace things like scissors (who wants to do that?), but through all this I am also finding new things. Like Elmo Colored Bath Tablets. Drop some in the bath water and it colors the water without coloring your kid! Emory choose purple last night. She is so excited about it she wanted a purple bath with bubbles this morning and was upset when I told her we were going to play with friends instead.
Gabe has begun the exciting world of baby food. He started cereal and we have introduced green beans, which he is doing really well with. 
I like how he sticks his legs straight out... no time for relaxing when food is involved!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Such adorable pics!! I miss them!