Thursday, July 22, 2010

6 Months Old!!!

Gabe is half a year old! He is such a joy to have in our family. Gabe is a very easy going and content baby.  He is constantly on the go for his big sister's activities and now for everything involved with the house, but he just does what needs to be done.

Gabe still adores his sister. I love to see how happy she makes him (maybe because I know it will not always be like this). He is very ticklish, likes playing peek-a-boo, likes to be bounced, and loves to watch us eat. Speaking of eating he is doing well with rice cereal and we are starting veggies this weekend. He is chewing on everything right now which makes me think a tooth is coming soon, but so signs of one yet.

Gabe still can only roll from his tummy to his back but he is getting closer to rolling the other way. I am enjoying him being stationary for now!
Getting those toes!
Our happy boy!
I am just a little obsessed with the dimple on his elbow right now. So adorable!!

Of course there had to be a picture of Emory and Gabe together. What cuties!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dimple as well!! I just want to cuddle with him :-)

and Emmy looks pretty as all get out...

I shall call you soon!

Kelly said...

Cutest dimple ever!! Can't believe he's already 6 months old!

Unknown said...

he is SO cute. ryan has that same dress that em has on!

Donald and Angela said...

Happy half birthday, Gabe! What a big, handsome boy you are!!