I think that I am so much more aware of how quickly my time with Gabe. It makes me sad to the point that there are so many things I want to make sure I remember.
His toothless grin in the mornings when he is SUPER happy.
The way he loves just the sight of his sister.
How hard I work for his little giggles.
The smell of his stinky little feet and all the lint that somehow gets stuck in between his toes.
How he is so surprised by the wind.
How he pulls his lovie over his face when he is tired.
The smell of the stinky milk/spit up in the crease of his double chin. I know how gross that sounds. I guess it is just a mommy thing. I know to everyone else, it just means he needs a bath, but there is something so "baby" about that smell that it makes me so thankful. Sweet stinky milk baby smell.... I love him.
Big sister Emory is so kind to her brother. She still tries to pick him up, she wants to feed him his medicine, she brings him piles of toys, and she dances to make him laugh (ok part of that is she just wants all the attention!). They are truly the best pair!
Nothing some kisses from big sister wouldn't fix!


No comments:
Post a Comment