At Emory's mother's day out program, they do so much fun art projects that she brings home and I LOVE it. We proudly display the art and she tells us all about them. So I decided that I should do some art projects more at home and it has gone off well! Nanny Dess gave Emory some water color paint and she really enjoys it, I keep trying to tell if she is going to be right or left handed but she uses both (just to keep me guessing).

This is what Emory does when I ask her to smile at the camera.... I will take it.

These are some samples of her work. I am sure you will agree they are truly pieces of art!

2 comments:
Quite the picasso! So, how much is an original 'emory' going for these day??
hi emmy, I love your artwork, and
am glad Nanny Dess bought you
some watercolors. I hope I get
a painting for Grandma's Day.
The paintings are really beautiful.
Thanks for working so hard on them.
love, granny zz
Post a Comment