Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fountain Love...

Emory points out every fountain that we see, or that she sees and we don't. She also points out every dog, bike, balloon and truck she sees, but she loves fountains. Luckily for Emory, our mall has a great fountain that is always surrounded with kids who are equally fascinated.

Mommy: "Emory where did the water go?"

Emory: "I don't know."There it is!!!

Here is a picture of Emory at Gymboree. She loves it there and knows all the routines after our third visit. I think her favorite is the parachute time.

Only 5 more days until we find out what baby Dess is. I am VERY confident that I already know, but we will see. Grant thinks the other (I think just to joke around with me) so we will find out who is right on Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Conklin Family said...

I'm guessing boy. Can't wait to find out!!!

Anonymous said...

We all missed you this weekend! I think you would have probably hated every second of the reunion activities...but you would have enjoyed seeing me and that's all that matters.

I think that you think it's a girl. I can't wait to find out either!!

Anonymous said...

hi Chelle & Grant I finally voted
for a girl. (Even if her name is
Lucy, chuckle , chuckle) I will
love her. I think Emmy will love
her sister or brother and be a
great big sister. mom zz