Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some Mommy Help...

I am in need of some suggestions. Emory will only watch veggie tales, and while I like veggie tales, I really want to introduce something new. The 4 episodes she likes are getting very old. She enjoys the singing veggie tales the most so I think a new show would have to be musical. I have tried Barney (never thought I would go that far), Backyardigans, random Disney shows, and Sesame Street. Any help would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

We have a ton of videos and DVD's and you are welcome to come borrow any. Katherine is almost 2 years older so some would be over her head. At Emory's age she liked Blue's Clues and Elmo's World.

The Rowe Crew said...

I don't know if these are too old for her but we love Boz...you can find them at Christian bookstores...lots of singing, good messages. One of em's best friends LOVED the Doodlebops at that age...Disney, I think. Good luck!

Donald and Angela said...

Feel free to borrow abi's baby einstein - oh wait, abi borrows your baby einsteins. Things that haven't been mentioned that I hear other kids like are Dora the Explorer and I know that Josh likes her cousin Diego (animals). Good Luck!

Ryan, Missy, Riley and Ava said...

Riley loves JoJo's Circus - which is a cute show (from Disney, but I think it's only on DVD now??) and with Emmy's new love for sirens/fire trucks, maybe some fire truck DVDs? Riley loves one called Mighty Machines about Firetrucks (though it seems really boyish, she might still like it). ;) Riley really liked/likes Elmo's World too.

Hope you find one, I know how it can be to watch the same thing over and over again...