Last weekend I wanted to go to Toys r us and get Emory a water play table that was on sale. I found it, put it in the cart and was set to go. But apparently daddy and Emory had some different ideas. We let Emory run around Toys r us and play with all their toys, and this time something else caught her eye. A cozy coupe, not the cute pink girly one that would be appropriate for our daughter, not the gender neutral one, but the fire rescue car with a siren. I totally got tag teamed and we ended up with a rescue car instead of the water table!

Couldn't wait to get it put together, it was a bad idea to try this all before nap time. Emory would not leave it alone!

The finished product, minus the fancy stickers.

"Roger that, I'm on my way! Over and out."
Here is what my house sounds like now.
On a random side note I wanted to give myself a pat on the back and show off some craftiness. I made Emory's little sundress!! Totally saw it on Martha Stewart.


2 comments:
I read somewhere that the Cozy Coupe is the number one selling car in total numbers sold every year - they were comparing it to all of the real GM Chevy, etc cars so Emory is quite popular. Good job on the dress. Very cute.
hi Chelle what a cute cozy coupe
no one will have one like it. I
like all the gadgets and noises,
but keep that one in Texas!
I am impressed with the dress, it is probably fun to make, and it
looks adorable. I am so proud of
you. love mom zz
Post a Comment