Monday, January 26, 2009

Rock Star!!!

Who knew that our little girl would have such amazing talent! I know that I am biased, but she can carry a tune like no other 13 month old. Just listen to Emory sing in the microphone, you will agree with me that she is fantastic. I am thinking of a daddy-daughter duet after seeing this.

Ok, so maybe she can only hit one note, but she really has that note. Thanks to uncle Ryan and aunt Jenny for the toy she plays with it all the time. Unfortunately, Emory also lets us know when she is done with her toys, like at the end of this video.

Emory is quickly becoming a little girl. Still no walking, but we are close. She still seems to little to be walking! She says dadda, momma, baby, bread, and still barks when she sees a puppy, hears a puppy or finds her puppy stuffed animal. She also knows what a monkey says and occasionally can say moo for a cow. She loves brushing her teeth and climbing on the couch. She started feeding a bottle to her baby last week and I was so impressed. We are having so much fun seeing what she learns to do.

2 comments:

KC said...

That is too funny! I love how she licks the microphone before singing into it! :) Can't wait for her to show off her skills at music class this week!

Anonymous said...

Emmy You"re a Rock Star!